Green Chicken Feed Additive
Green Chicken Feed Additive is a specially formulated Biochar blend for animal ingestion to improve bird health, aid egg production and ultimately improve the profitability of your poultry operation.
Green Chicken Feed Additive is an additive to be used in conjunction with stockfeed and water. It is also available as a pre-formulated stockfeed for poultry and is available in a variety of Green Chicken Stockfeed ranges.
The benefits for broiler/egg/breeder birds include increased animal production due to:
- Productivity weight gains
- Binding of Mycotoxins
- Positive gut health
- Additive extends retention time of feed and improved Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR)
- Improved bird health due to favourable gut micro flora and removal of pathogenic flora e.g. Campylobacter and Heliobacterium
- Reduction in nitrogen loss and greenhouse gases (reduced odour)
- Improved composting and granulation features, including water holding capacity
- Improved value of manure as a more stable fertiliser with higher NPK values and stable carbon to add to soil values for future carbon credits
Improvements in the egg value from Green Chicken production include:
- Breaking strength: greater value, stronger egg, therefore, Green Chicken egg shells are more resistant to breakage (7-8% of eggs are broken between point of laying-market)
- Deformation: A low deformation value is indicative of strong shell, therefore, Green Chicken shell is stronger
- Albumin and Haugh Ht: greater value, good eating quality, therefore, both indicates Green Chicken egg have greater eating quality
- Yolk Score: Measured as Roche Yolk Colour Scale, larger value rich colour, Green Chicken egg yolk colour more orangey than yellowish
How to purchase?
Green Chicken Feed Additive is available for purchase in 10kg bags through SOFT Agriculture's head office on 7696 Bruxner Highway, Mallanganee, NSW, 2469 and through selected retail stores.