SOFT Compost is moist, nutritious, humified organic compost which is created through a thermophilic composting process.
SOFT Compost is carefully formulated mix of food, oxygen, and habitat for plant beneficial microorganisms that produces a complete range of plant available nutrients and humus for soil health.
SOFT Compost has the following benefits for your garden, lawn or fields:
- Biochar biology improves biological storage and water holding capacity
- Improves soil structure, aids moisture infiltration and permeability in heavy soils reducing erosion and runoff
- Improves quality of produce and allows for wider diversity of crops
- Reduces soil borne disease and use of associated fungicides
- Prevents certain varieties of plant pest and disease
- Improves Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of soils to retain nutrients for plant use
Image: SOFT Compost in the making at Mallanganee, NSW.
- Biochar inclusion for improved biological and carbon features
- A diverse blend of organic inputs including organic matter from both field crop and woody plant material, which are composted to the best practice of the Australian Standard (AS 4454-2012) and the Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). Mara Seeds BFA Registered Product is Allowed Input 2006.
- Adds beneficial micro-organism to soils and growing media
- Improves and stabilises soil pH
- Supplies significant quantities of organic matter
- Binds and degrades specific pollutants
- Can be supplied as a screened product
- Available for purchase by bulk or packaged product
Image: Winner of the Summerland Pumpkin Competition, using SOFT Compost this mighty pumpkin was born!
How to order?
SOFT Compost is available for collection from SOFT Agriculture at the following location: 7696 Bruxner Highway, Mallanganee NSW 2469.
Please call us on 02 6664 5145 to discuss frieght and delivery options.
Download documents/View Certificates: